Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd pay attention to them, they've been throwing out some great deals and still a day left of them, also 15% off and free shipping and the spend $50 free gift

·
Registered
323 Posts
+1 they've had some pretty great deals thus far, a GG polisher, flex polisher, MF's, waxes etc. I got the 3 oz blackfire midnight sun for nearly half of what it retails for... :naughty:

Cyber Busters

They end tomorrow night, a new set will appear at 7 am, 11 am and 3 pm. I've spent waaaay too much money this weekend with DC and AG's cyber busters :facepalm:

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my man 93 leveling up! post pics of the bounty once it all comes in, good snag on that wax, if I had seen that or the fuzion pot I would have picked it up..
I'm trying to have my supernatural pot switched for the pot of SSII, we'll see if ag's customer service is any good

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yea SON1C, I paid $24.99 for the BFMS. (so I ordered 2 of them!) :woot I think the fuzion was one of the first cyber busters they had. I saw that you PM'd Meghan from AG, she going to get you hooked up and switched to the SSII?

I'll def be posting some picks of all the black friday/cyber deals/first order with DC. should be getting them tuesday :naughty:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Bought two GG DA's for $75 a piece!

Awesome deal!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Ya got it on one of their 4 hour Cyber Deals... STEAL!

Hoping they might have just one more legit deal for today. We shall see.

·
Registered
323 Posts
FYI, pinnacle souveran is on sale as a cyber buster. I'm sure someone out there wants to try it and $59.99 sounds a whole hell of a lot better than $95! :yes

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Fuzion is on sale for $99 shipped today

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
I hope so! you better be right on SS II and fuzion :lol
I promise you will love them...Not sure if I can even get rid of my SSII honestly I am rather fond of it...

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
could you compare the two?
SSII I put on with a machine as it goes on fast and comes off fast...I get about a good 45 days out of the SSII (have been told if you have the souvern spray you can extend SSII for over 2 months)...It gives a nice wet look for about 2 weeks and it kinda fades a bit from there but beads really nice...No real complaints honestly as its a great wax that gives a great look with decent durability...Alittle goes a long way with it...I have been using my same pot of it for over 2 years and still have 70% left...I used it in every detail up until I bought fuzion...I still think its one of the best waxes at its price point...

Fuzion I apply by hand because it goes on so easy and so thin...Its gives a ridiculous amount of gloss, depth and wet look...Durability is about a month at best...I start seeing a fade to the look after about a week or so...Nice tight beads and looks to die for...Its a good $99 wax but its a hard press for me to see the $200 price tag...

I am impressed with both waxes and feel they are both quality products

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, reps
I'm excited man.. really excited haha between these, 50/50, dodo juice, man I'm in my lsp heaven
yeah i could never justify the 200 dollar price tag, I know waxes are good for several years.. but any idea when they start to go bad? if they go bad? cuz it'll take me forever to go through all of this wax

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
just placed my order 5 minutes ago :facepalm:
For FUSION! :baller::baller::baller::baller::baller:

haha its a good deal, i thought about it.

whats the code for 15% and free shipping?

thanks, reps
I'm excited man.. really excited haha between these, 50/50, dodo juice, man I'm in my lsp heaven
yeah i could never justify the 200 dollar price tag, I know waxes are good for several years.. but any idea when they start to go bad? if they go bad? cuz it'll take me forever to go through all of this wax
I feel like im about to spend more money.....AT AG of all places

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fuzion always ships for free, but the 15% is over, but you can still get 10% i pm'd you the coupon code making fuzion 89 for 16 oz

lol dude I was 100% done, I even thought the sales were over, but no, they have to pull me back in, after that.. I'm really done.. except next time I pickup some pads I need I'm throwing another XXX in there probably lol, then its really no more ****ing wax!

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
thanks, reps
The way I have been told as long as you keep them in a controlled environment the waxes stay for quite a while

1 - 20 of 68 Posts