Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
I have used their wax, Autoglym HD. Danny has used some of their products.

AG HD is a decent wax... not ground breaking, but better than some OTC Waxes.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I love their stuff personally...

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Yeah AutoGlym HD is still one of my go to waxes. Although I've got some new stuff I'll be testing out this Spring.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Yes defiantly get some if you have the opportunity just post up what you can get. If you have an opportunity to get a Autoglym perfect palm applicator preferably in blue let me know I have been wanting one for a long time and will pay you for it. The only thing I haven't liked is the soap Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner it doesn't have good lubricity. But other than that I do like High Definition Wax, Super Resin Polish, Vinyl & Rubber Care, Custom Wheel Cleaner.

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
Yes defiantly get some if you have the opportunity just post up what you can get. If you have an opportunity to get a Autoglym perfect palm applicator preferably in blue let me know I have been wanting one for a long time and will pay you for it. The only thing I haven't liked is the soap Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner it doesn't have good lubricity. But other than that I do like High Definition Wax, Super Resin Polish, Vinyl & Rubber Care, Custom Wheel Cleaner.
I'm pretty sure I have a red perfect palm applicator, I'll check when I get home. Its yours if you're interested.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
theres only 2 boxes of the HD wax, some shampoo, and one other thing i forget off the top of my head, but i opened and looked at the wax that didnt have plastic wrap around it, it seemed like it'd been sitting for a long time, it kind of seemed if moisture had gotten in and as if some of it seeped idk hard to explain you'd understand if you saw it

sorry no blue applicator :(

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
theres only 2 boxes of the HD wax, some shampoo, and one other thing i forget off the top of my head, but i opened and looked at the wax that didnt have plastic wrap around it, it seemed like it'd been sitting for a long time, it kind of seemed if moisture had gotten in and as if some of it seeped idk hard to explain you'd understand if you saw it

sorry no blue applicator :(
Its ok man you can still get it the HD it will work fine.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
even if it seems like it "shrunk" inside its container? I've always been a liquid wax kind of guy :dunno ? what do you usually use?
The 2 pots I bought were like that an they work perfectly fine;)

·
Registered
5,175 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Its cool man no problem, glad to help:)

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I hate it...

Waste of money for me. Not only does it not last for **** here in Alabama, but if you apply even the SLIGHTEST bit too much it chalks up. I'll stick to my Dodo Juice and Natty's.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I hate it...

Waste of money for me. Not only does it not last for **** here in Alabama, but if you apply even the SLIGHTEST bit too much it chalks up. I'll stick to my Dodo Juice and Natty's.
Really thats weird man it lasted me over 3 1/2 months here in Texas and in El Paso we get as hot as Phoenix AZ 105+ degrees. As for applying it goes on perfectly fine if you just warm/hot water, it also goes on thinly.

Its weird because I personally didnt like my Natty's Blue I found it didnt last here but more than a month and attracted way too much dust. Not only that it was the hardest to apply and remove out of any carnauba I have ever used. It was like removing plaster LOL, I used it on several vehicles all washed and clayed before hand, some corrected but I still experienced the same thing. I ended up giving it to my little cousin half way full because I got tire of applying it. Dodo waxes on the other hand I have heard are great, especially Supernatural but it tends to sweat a bit, yet it can be resolved with some chilled distilled water.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Really thats weird man it lasted me over 3 1/2 months here in Texas and in El Paso we get as hot as Phoenix AZ 105+ degrees. As for applying it goes on perfectly fine if you just warm/hot water, it also goes on thinly.

Its weird because I personally didnt like my Natty's Blue I found it didnt last here but more than a month and attracted way too much dust. Not only that it was the hardest to apply and remove out of any carnauba I have ever used. It was like removing plaster LOL, I used it on several vehicles all washed and clayed before hand, some corrected but I still experienced the same thing. I ended up giving it to my little cousin half way full because I got tire of applying it. Dodo waxes on the other hand I have heard are great, especially Supernatural but it tends to sweat a bit, yet it can be resolved with some chilled distilled water.
Dodo Juice is amazing. I used Natty's Blue and Red and like the red the best as far as those go. It's what I use as my regular wax on the 2011 since Dodo Juice isn't exactly the cheapest.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Dodo Juice is amazing. I used Natty's Blue and Red and like the red the best as far as those go. It's what I use as my regular wax on the 2011 since Dodo Juice isn't exactly the cheapest.
How is your ride man I havent seen any pics of it lately have you done any other mods to it. I may have to try Red since every product you have told me about is a good one:) I like the Carpro or Aquartz version of Reload and Wolfs Chemicals Bodywrap they both work great for me and provide plenty of protection.

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts

I just put natty's blue on my car last night and I'll still have some to buff off. I didn't put it on as thin as I should have, but it didn't buff out any worse than other waxes. I'm a little scared how the rest will be tonight, especially since it got a little colder. The bit that I have buffed looks great though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts