Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw some Autoglym wax at walmart of all places for about $35 and was wondering if anyone has used it. If no one has had bad experience I think I'll be getting some when it warms up outside and seeing how it does.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Go to the pics section. I have done a 2007 Range Rover and a 2007 Gallardo and used that wax as the last step product. It's pretty nice so far. Just have to test durability. Go buy it. Oh, and a little goes a long way.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
It's very nice man. IMO it looks liek a very good buy so far. Just remember that the true gloss is going to come from the polishing stage, not just the wax. It only adds that final pop and touch to define the lines. The beading is VERY tight, which I like. Pic is of the Range Rover.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...Just remember that the true gloss is going to come from the polishing stage, not just the wax. It only adds that final pop and touch to define the lines...
Oh don't worry this part I know. I was just wandering if anyone here had used it but you have provided more than sufficient info to persuade me. It seems to be a great buy from the pics. I've used Meg's NXT liquid wax before and just got some of the Meg's gold class b/c I here it provides more warmth on darker colored vehicles compared to the NXT wax. I have a black car so we'll have to see.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
It seems to be in only a few Walmarts or maybe in certin geographic locations. Its not at my Walmart either.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Yeah, it seems hard to find in spots. Only 2 of the 4 around me carry it. I picked mine up in Panama City Beach when I was down there last time.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I almost grabbed some today but decided to wait since I don't exactly need it right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll go get some.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts