Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey autoguide and @AG Jeff ,
Fix this ****. Alot of us have told you the problems in the official thread for the upgrade. Autoguides response was brake it more. We done this nice, now its time to just fix your **** up.
And for the mods that arnt on ags payroll, i did read the burnout box rules on flaming staff members. I only added ag jeffs name in the hopes that ag as a whole sees this thread. Im calling out ag not jeff.

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
Just an FYI, none of the staff here are or have ever been on a payroll. I've been a moderator here going on six years and every staff member (not including the Autoguide personnel) is strictly volunteer.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an FYI, none of the staff here are or have ever been on a payroll. I've been a moderator here going on six years and every staff member (not including the Autoguide personnel) is strictly volunteer.
I just honestly have no clue who works for ag or not, didnt mean to offend the awesome mods here. Just ment to offend autoguide

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
You should probably take a break from the internet once you reach this point lol
No ****.......it's a forum. Who really cares that much?

Every forum AG takes over turns to **** anyways. This place is nothing like it was before, but we are still here. If one doesn't like it, the log out button always seems to work.

And by before, I mean before AG took it over several years ago. Funny how the NEWBS are complaining....

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Jeff, along with every other AG admin, needs to go travel the world in search of the biggest, thorniest cactus. When they find it, they need to hop on it and reverse cowgirl that MF'er. I don't think even that would be cruel enough for them though. You guys are up there with telemarketers on my "**** you" list. AG admin that's also a car guy is even worse, just selling out their own kind.

This site has gone down sharply since I joined.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
No ****.......it's a forum. Who really cares that much?

Every forum AG takes over turns to **** anyways. This place is nothing like it was before, but we are still here. If one doesn't like it, the log out button always seems to work.

And by before, I mean before AG took it over several years ago. Funny how the NEWBS are complaining....
Yeah, it's gotten much worse even in my 3+ years here. Mostly just the activity, etc.. I don't care much anymore, though. I feel the same about this as well.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I'm torn. On one hand I'm pissed that AG has ruined this forum, on the other, it's just an internet forum, if MM ceased to exist tomorrow, my life would literally not change much. The only thing that pisses me off is myself and the rest of the staff have sacrificed a lot of their free time to make this site special - all for nothing. If plan B happens, I'll welcome the change, even if it isn't guaranteed success.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
I'm torn. On one hand I'm pissed that AG has ruined this forum, on the other, it's just an internet forum, if MM ceased to exist tomorrow, my life would literally not change much. The only thing that pisses me off is myself and the rest of the staff have sacrificed a lot of their free time to make this site special - all for nothing. If plan B happens, I'll welcome the change, even if it isn't guaranteed success.
I've met some pretty cool people from this forum at the AM show a couple years back. Know what happened? We exchanged numbers. Most of my communication with people I met here doesn't happen here anymore.

I'm with you on this one. IF MM ceases to exist, life wont change. It does suck to see work that you and all of the other mods have put in over the years (for absolutely free) get tarnished by AG.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Break*

1 - 20 of 29 Posts