Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Is this real life? Been on forum less than 10 months and has almost 6k posts. I hear ya you're unemployed...but are you looking for a job? I mean, at least go outside and run around in circles.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Is this real life? Been on forum less than 10 months and has almost 6k posts. I hear ya you're unemployed...but are you looking for a job? I mean, at least go outside and run around in circles.
#savage

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I've had an odd job for a few months. For the last few weeks I've also been working part time at Walmart. I tried to get my bar friend to help me get into this powder coating shop like 5 feet away from my front door but they don't need any help right now

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Good luck and keep it going. Don't let the interwebz pull you into the wormhole. Running around in circles will acheive the same results.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
< Bought his house with the AG salary lel. I still think the forum is what the users make of it. What exactly has AG done to piss everyone off? I've never got a message about any of it.

Good luck and keep it going. Don't let the interwebz pull you into the wormhole. Running around in circles will acheive the same results.
Well actually better since he would be exercising.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts