Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking at the B&M shifter at cjponyparts and I was wondering if anyone uses it. Is there any other inline automatic shifter so I can run through all four gears of my auto on my own control? Does any have any pros and cons and possibly some pictures? Thanks guys

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seriously guys?

·
Registered
164 Posts
b&m is the only game in town with 4r70w as far as I know, really good from what I've heard, picking one up soon myself actually. I'll post some pics once it's installed if that helps

Reactions: jdub

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. Reps. That definitely helps.

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
B&M is the best. I have one in the '63 falcon onto a c4. It's a ratchet shifter and its so much more fun to drive! Highly recommended!

Also do you want a picture?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pic*

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Here you go man

It used to have a T-handle on it but the white ball looked much better plus it says B&M on the top of it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's pretty badass. Did you just order straight from b&m?

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
That's pretty badass. Did you just order straight from b&m?
Thanks man, nah i picked it up at the performance shop near me. Im sure you could just do that though. Personally it is one of the best things that were done to the car. It's great because just slamming right into second is so much fun and is really solid.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yyeyeaYeah I love that part of the auto shifter but I wanted a little more control like third and fourth.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know why it spelled Yeah like that.

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
makes enough sense man, i like being able to have control over it. My '96 is a 5 speed but the falcon is just pure fun to drive

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you get control through all gears right?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it will be my next purchase.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I agree with that last comment. That car is clean... and I'll check out some of our performance shops and see what they got.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
+1 this is my next mod... for 200 bucks it does alot for the garbage looks of the stock shifter and a bit of functionality comes into play as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll be getting rid of the upr ball shifter when I do this, kind of sad to see it go honestly, love how it looks. One of my few vanity pieces in the car lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts