Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one for sale just a few miles from me. The owner does not list the mileage :)(), but it says he's asking 1800. It's a 5spd hatchback, with ultra wheels, factory scoop, and "it needs very little". There is only one photo of the car. Here is the link: Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com
I just thought it'd be nice to have a daily driver that I could do stuff to a little while keeping the miles off of my GT. What things should I look at if I go take a peek at this car such as common problems and such? What's a reasonable price to offer.. I know, I know, you don't know the mileage :p lol..

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:(:(

so it's not even a svo? it says 2.3 4cyl turbo.. *runs off to cry at not even noticing that*

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait.. was there a gt w/ similar engine set up made during those years.. i think i remember reading something.. maybe not.. that had like 30 less ponies than the svo?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so just call 'em up and kill two birds with one stone
*flying stone whirrrrs through air*
1. mileage
2. vin

? lol

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
hey he's got a 770 area code.. he's not too far from me.. i think i'm gonna go buy it.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*redirects stone to bwal's face* :D

he's about 5ish minutes from me

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
oh yeah im already omw, gonna stop by a bank and get some money.... hey whats the best way to word

"Now just stay calm and give me all the money"

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
lol i'm just kidding.. i wouldn't do that to ya :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i usually just say im with the corporate office and im stopping by to check on the register functionality, she opens it, i pull out my third leg, slap it on the counter and she faints and i grab the money and run

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1984 Mustang GT

according to this link there was a turbod gt.. 2.3 making about 145hp and 180tq... the svos made 175.. then 200 after 85 didnt they? what causes the difference in power between the turbo gt and the svo?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts