Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I've changed my own oil since I got the car. Will never trust the dealership to work on my car at all.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I've changed my own oil since I got the car. Will never trust the dealership to work on my car at all.
Agreed

My dad took his company pickup to the dealer to get the oil changed and they stripped the oil plug and didn't even bother to fix

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
I like green eggs and ham.

·
Registered
599 Posts
someone is retarded but ive herd plenty of stories from a guy that works in a ford garage...
including how the local police depts. f-150 went up in flames in the parking lot with live ammo inside...

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
nah not harsh-- this story was already posted previously. why would you post it again. no point

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Hey, mayo- if you can't relay your thoughts without flaming members, keep them to yourself. Not everyone is so internet or forum savvy.

·
Registered
664 Posts
As much as I agree with not letting the dealer do oil changes im getting mine done at the dealer. Getting it done Friday actually. Cant pass up a $10 oil change. I just make sure to double check their work.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I must be getting old!!! What's the big deal with oil accidently shot on the car??? Not like the guy cut loose with a sandblaster.

If the original poster thinks degreaser can hurt his clearcoat he needs to get himself a bicycle.

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
At least the dealer was nice enough to let him know about it. A shady dealer wouldnt have said anything, maybe just wiped it off and called it a day. This dealer tried to clean it up, washed the car, and even offered the body shop to check it out. IMO this is actually a good dealer.

But im with swervo.. I always do my own oil changes. It comes out to $45 bucks with just about any oil and your filter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah not harsh-- this story was already posted previously. why would you post it again. no point
I was under the impression this was a 5.0 thread area why would you post here at all? I posted the original to the guys with detailing to get their opinion. I posted here to discuss my car among people with the same car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I must be getting old!!! What's the big deal with oil accidently shot on the car??? Not like the guy cut loose with a sandblaster.

If the original poster thinks degreaser can hurt his clearcoat he needs to get himself a bicycle.
Yes sir you must be getting real old, maybe you should swap out the car for the bicycle to keep the rest of us safe.:yes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.