Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people always have something bad to say about X-pipes...oh well. What axle backs would sound good with an O/R X pipe? I have shorty headers too (Don't make fun of me lol)

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have my stock manifolds still with Pypes O/R X-pipe and SLP Loudmouths. It is really raspy when I get on it but I like it. Lots of people hate it, it's all personal preference.

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the rasp tho, I dont really care what people say about it... But then again I wouldnt be asking for peoples opinions lol.

Are the SLP Loudmouths much louder than the original mufflers? Cuz I was looking into those

·
Registered
483 Posts
I never had my X-pipe installed with the stock mufflers so can't really compare it. Like people say on here sometimes, it's your car so as long as you like it. Here is a video of my exhaust, poor quality.

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds pretty good from what I can tell. I'm definitely gonna check those Loudmouths out, thanks!

·
Registered
483 Posts
No problem. Look at different YouTube videos and see what you think sounds best.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Generally a straight thru design like magnapacks, bassani race or borla/ford stingers sound best with an x-pipe.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
A friend of mine had L/T O/R X and SLP LM. That set-up did sound like ****. Sounded like a cropduster had sex with a sewing machine.

·
Noob
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It sounds pretty good with the flowmasters that are already on there. I don't know what kind they are tho. They're just really rusty and crappy so I want to get new ones. I don't want it to be too loud or crappy but I don't want it to be restrictive either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts