1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
977 Posts
Confusing as F____ to use. I was looking at it for the longest time then realized I'd probably screw it up some day, shift to reverse and hit he car behind me. :no

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn :( it looked like so much fun lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well after awhile you'd probably get used to it. I'm sure somebody on MM has one that can shed some better light on it.

_

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would recommend this mod to anybody with an automatic, it is fun, and its really not that complicated.. You have an automatic, just know you have 1st 2nd Drive Nuetral Reverse and Park. And you can not accidentally go into reverse, you have to pull up on the latch on the backside of the shifter in order to go into reverse, even from park.

I really enjoy mine, It makes me like my car a whole lot more.

This mod is pretty much just for looks mainly, you are not gaining anything that you can not do with the stock shifter. The install really was not that bad, i ordered mine from jegs and the instructions were on point. The only hard part is aligning the transmission cable up with the shifter. You may have to adjust it a few times before you get the shift movements aligned just right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts