Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy and I met up today for a quick minute and did a photoshoot of his car. It's a B6 S4, H&R Coilovers, RS4 wheels, Catless downpipes, Milltek catback, carbon fiber interior accents, and a few other things. The car is very nice, and extremely loud.

Camera Setup is: Nikon D3100 with Nikkor 13-55 lens

Enjoy!

S4 wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

DR side wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Half face wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Front wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Full wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Other cheek wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Side cheek wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Side barn wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Half ass'd wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Rings wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Booty Tho wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Butterface wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

JDM Fogs yo wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Knob wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Interior no wm by Black03GT, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! Constructive criticism is welcome.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Looking good T. Most of them are a little under-exposed, and the vignette's are pretty noticeable, but those are easy fixes. Next time on the full car shots, try and loosen up your crops just a little, and I think you'll like them alot better.

#7 is the money shot!

Reactions: Rotard

·
'Murica
4,545 Posts
Wow, very sexy Audi indeed. I don't know a whole lot about these cars, is that the V8 or boosted V6? Or, a completely different motor?

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good T. Most of them are a little under-exposed, and the vignette's are pretty noticeable, but those are easy fixes. Next time on the full car shots, try and loosen up your crops just a little, and I think you'll like them alot better.

#7 is the money shot!
Yeah I noticed after I posted them they are under-exposed but oh well. Thanks though man, and I agree I love that shot as well as the half-ass haha

Wow, very sexy Audi indeed. I don't know a whole lot about these cars, is that the V8 or boosted V6? Or, a completely different motor?
4.2L V8. He used to have a silver B5 with the 2.7L bi-turbo.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well one of them, I did not even edit as I liked how it turned out because of the darkness. The rest, I forgot my brightness was turned down on my laptop so it didn't come out right. Oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts