Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I can't believe I missed all of this. I feel left out.

I do find it funny how much **** he gets for his grammar. Colleen seems to give him crap for his grammar the most, which is pretty cute, you must have some type of feelings towards him for how much attention you give? Also how you come off as the "bitchy" type to him.
Yes. @Rotard
You caught me.
I ****ing love Babble.

I was browsing MM one night looking for posts of his to pick apart grammatically and saw a photo of him in his purple tie and I was just done. I knew he was the man I wanted to manufacture meth with for the rest of my life.
Then I saw the one of him in his leather biker looking jacket and it had that whole bad boy vibe and I was done AGAIN. I mean a bad boy drug dealer working in car parts falls for small town icecream store girl. It's like a movie. I bet Taylor Swift would write a song about us.

Bitch I made a whole thread on his grammar.

Colleen ain't **** except in every other category
Fixed that for you, Arj.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I can't believe I missed all of this. I feel left out.

Yes. @Rotard
You caught me.
I ****ing love Babble.

I was browsing MM one night looking for posts of his to pick apart grammatically and saw a photo of him in his purple tie and I was just done. I knew he was the man I wanted to manufacture meth with for the rest of my life.
Then I saw the one of him in his leather biker looking jacket and it had that whole bad boy vibe and I was done AGAIN. I mean a bad boy drug dealer working in car parts falls for small town icecream store girl. It's like a movie. I bet Taylor Swift would write a song about us.

Fixed that for you, Arj.
:lmao

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
there are quite a few people on MM that i didn't like for a while, but now i do

not gonna lie, colleen was one of them :lmao

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I didint like you at one point, running. But now we kewl lol. weird how life works like that

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Oh, I already knew that lol. The world is full of different personalities. Getting older usually comes with a respect for that fact. Everyone is different, and that's ok.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
there are quite a few people on MM that i didn't like for a while, but now i do

not gonna lie, colleen was one of them :lmao

I didint like you at one point, running. But now we kewl lol. weird how life works like that

Glad I'm not the only one in those boats lol.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I also was aware of that one :lmao

i can pretty much tell if people don't care for me. I think a lot of people have changed their mind, though.

As for Colleen... she's the best.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts