Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of specific baby seats for our cars? Specifically an 01.

Baby girl is still in a rear facing seat and with ours the passenger front seat is NO WAY usable. I'm kinda thinking rear facing just isn't going to happen, may have to wait until she can face forward.

I have the Simpson Tyler Child Car Safety Seats 94000 - SummitRacing.com but that's only fitting in my Dodge Ram 4 door. That thing is huge.

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
370 Posts
i would love to know the answer to this. my wife is 21 weeks pregnant. and although we do have another car. would like to have the option to drive mine on occasion too. my 6 yr old fits in the back seet perfect but i tried to put her booster seat in...and theres no way it'll fit

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Pretty much is no way. A forward facing seat isn't too bad.

Sent from my N860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would love to know the answer to this. my wife is 21 weeks pregnant. and although we do have another car. would like to have the option to drive mine on occasion too. my 6 yr old fits in the back seet perfect but i tried to put her booster seat in...and theres no way it'll fit
We had a Jeep 4 door when she was pregnant and we looked at the new 5.0s during then. That back seat killed all conversation of getting the 5.0. Me :sad

·
Registered
115 Posts
The way you have it is the only way, i have 2 rear facing seats for my daughter (4 months). it will fit in the back, but the passenger seat is completely unusable.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lol I brought me foxbody thought my son (3) cloudnt fit so i drove it home with my girl following me. After exit from freeway my girl said my son kept cry hard then I was f it put him in back, wow he did fits in jus perfect so I'm assume my daughter(1) can behind me. I'm 6'1" doesn't have problems being closer to the wheel for a min.

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol I brought me foxbody thought my son (3) cloudnt fit so i drove it home with my girl following me. After exit from freeway my girl said my son kept cry hard then I was f it put him in back, wow he did fits in jus perfect so I'm assume my daughter(1) can behind me. I'm 6'1" doesn't have problems being closer to the wheel for a min.
Please don't tell me you put your 3 year old in a 20 year old car just because he was crying. Maybe you had a car seat for him is what you meant to say.

Sent by carrier pigeon

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
It's almost impossible to be honest. I have two daughters and only did one trip with the rear facing seat. Now that they are both front facing, it's doable but I still avoid it when possible.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Simpson Gavin Child Safety Seat - JEGS

Here is a foward facing one. It looks pretty awesome.

5 point harness, capable of handling babies up to 100 pounds, 2 position recliner, cupholder.

Great for track and strip use. Supports lateral G's up to 1.28*

*Not true.

·
Reformed Chevy driver
60 Posts
All I have is grand kids. Two are in just boosters now. They love Papa's Mustang. My daughters want to kill me for taking them for rides, but hey, my want to go fast genes have been given to them. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts