Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've been MIA for the past nine months due to my "awesome" deployment with the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit. While on deployment I reenlisted and picked myself up my dream car, a 2003 Cobra with a Kenne Bell 2.2 putting down 575/501.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
MEU FTW!!!!!!! Rah.

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
Looks just like mine did when I picked it up haha. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Great to see history repeating itself. A lot of young soldiers came back from Nam and did the same thing. Dreamed about buying there dream car, and did it.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
****ing horrible bro, horrible.

Lol, we'rnt you so excited when you first found out... then half way in your like FML.

I was in Oki for while and got to see all the sad faces coming off the MEU. **** will have you screaming the EAS song.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was awful, two libo stops that were the same place and a one moth extension to top it all off.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Did you sell the other cobra? I demands pictures now. Oh and welcome back:wave

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Thanks for serving!

Nice ride! I love the Silver :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you sell the other cobra? I demands pictures now. Oh and welcome back:wave

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Nah still got it brother, she is up in VA with my Dad.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
welcome home man and sick ride you can deliver it to new mexico anytime you want ill take care of it

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hah thanks guys, and Blank, depending on where I go when I hit 29 Palms, CA that may be an option. Better than keeping it at the barracks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man oh man that thing is sweet! Love silver also thank you for your service man.
Thanks man! I catch myself staring sometimes and saying in my head "Man...is that really my car?" She looks mean from behind with the big 335's too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts