Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Looks great, here are the pics.......

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
really like it with the two tone. now just polish the wheels and you'll look fly:yes

what type headlights are those? they look really good as well.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
'01-'04 Headlights (or Smoke those) and then polish your wheels and it'll look PERFECT. Nice ride man!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really like it with the two tone. now just polish the wheels and you'll look fly:yes

what type headlights are those? they look really good as well.
The wheels are actually hypercoated...but ya, they're filthy in the pic. Tires are disgusting too... I didn't want to wash the car yet because the latest paint was fresh from today. I will be installing the calipers I got in the other thread I just re dug up and will clean the car up real nice afterwards. Thinking about doing a clear bra on the front before I hit the road for the first time as well....we'll see. :D

The headlights are just an ebay special. 1999-2004 FORD MUSTANG OEM HEADLIGHTS LIGHTS LEFT+RIGHT | eBay

thinking about changing them but we'll see. I really want a projector (from a performance standpoint) but I just can't find anything that looks good. So may install an HID retrofit in the stockers and paint the inside shell all black, though that doesn't look the best either......i don't know :(

and she still needs details too, like a new pony emblem in the grill....etc literally just got it back and snapped pics, more to come

·
Sheep
1,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
you can go with the chrome based light like you already have and run the occular shrouds in chrome as well. that would keep the chrome look in front...

like this...

those pics were not mine, I got them from a user on 3.7stang.com named Cougarstang of his retrofit that inspired me to make mine.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I say tints, rear blackout panel, black vinyl over the roof (in case you don't like it), and black retrofit projectors. or if you wanna be totally different, maybe have the housings painted white and be the first mustang guy to try that? it looks cool though, just gotta throw in the little details that really set it off and emphasize what you've done

·
Engine Desroyer
522 Posts
Do you want to sell your GT front bumper cover i crashed mine yesterday i need whole front cap!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well guys, for the roof I won't be doing anything. I wasn't going to say anything because we're still talking about it, but I'll spill it. I found a shop that may be able to do a removeable roof for me. What I want is to leave the arches that go over the windows in place and cut out 90% of the material in the center section between the pillars and fr, rr windshield.

I reallllyyyyy want to do something for the headlights but I just don't know what. I want projectors sooo bad but I just really don't like the way they look. The suggestion for a white shell is kick arse, thank you, and gives me something to think about...one of those things that maybe you won't know how it looks till you do it.

As you guys have probably seen my caliper thread. I'm going to be getting those babys on this weekend hopefully and go from there......see how all the yellow on the side view changes the looks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts