·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in a hurry cause i gotta get ready for work, ill give more details later

here is a quick chart
sae

uncorrected

i still have some more time needed on the dyno but this is 17 degrees timing 11.4 af, 21# of boost.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
God damn man! I was close horsepower wise. Not torque wise lol.

Thats awesome man, congrats on the tune and knowing everything was put on right lol. Get some videos of that bitch please

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
more importantly, how does it feel? Gotta be different!

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man i just got to work and the car is a handfull, i gotta get new tires, the f1's are screaming for help. i have track tires but i got pulled over in my old stang for driving with them on the street. probably going to see how a 315 nitto dr does on the street, with a fresh set of 26x10.5x15 slicks for the track

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
nittos are pooo....check out the new toyos are get some mickeys man!!!! heard the new nittor nt05s due pretty good though.. its addicting dude lol... i know on my cobra i can punch it in third and haze the tires lol...make sure you got a good shifter for that t56

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
more importantly, how does it feel? Gotta be different!
Feels like I needed to go to walmart and get new underwear. Almost **** my self getting on it at 75 and jumping 2 lanes of trafic. Honestly it was the fastest lane change of my life. Went ass end first

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Feels like I needed to go to walmart and get new underwear. Almost **** my self getting on it at 75 and jumping 2 lanes of trafic. Honestly it was the fastest lane change of my life. Went ass end first
I did that once in my Delorean, but I just left flames on the road and ended up back in 1955.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts