Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday my and the friend went to the track I manage to make a 2 runs in 6hrs,that sucked big time,but all on all was a good day,here is the kick of the day,I have a NT05 street tires(not drag radials) 32lbs pressure in them,i did a little 2nd gear burnout and I stage,now I am thinking hell,street tires,I better keep my RPMs down on start,so I decided to take of 2500rpm,green light is on ,dump the clutch hammer down the gas NO TIRE SPEEN AT ALL:eek: I pool 1.83 60foot and finish 12.8 at 108.7mph ON STREET TIRES AT 32LBS:eek::eek:.
I underestimate those tires they are great all around tires track street rain very happy camper.:)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Probably has to do with your track's prep more than the tires

·
Banned
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They did prep the track b4 I made my run,but I steel think that those tires are great tires for the money and I highly recommend to anyone.

·
Banned
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude that's top secret........

I am kidding you I'll list all of my mods lather I am posting this from my Telefon

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Damn a 1.84 on street tires? Thats impressive man. Even if the track prep was really really good, thats still impressive. Congrats.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
vt forged stroker motor, car curnetly make 312 hp 335 tq
With that much power, given your et and mph, you were spinning somewhere down the track

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
The NT05 are about just as close to R-compound tires as you can get for a max performance summer tire. I've heard a lot of good things about them. Can't wait to get a set once I run down my Pilot Sports.

·
Banned
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
o.k here is my current mods fellows,I am looking to get more aggressive blower cams and I will also do the pulleys when my timing cower is of,hopefully next year this time I will have a blower in it

·
Banned
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With that much power, given your et and mph, you were spinning somewhere down the track
no dude i was not spinning anywhere,but I was not power shifting the gears,I beat if i give it a hell I can pool 12.4-12.5,I just dont want to beat on my car that bad....

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
i use to run a 12.5 without power shifting with only 261hp and that was at 107.7 mph

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Man I read the 1st post and was like WTF!??? Those #'s don't add up, the trap speed is that of a full bolt on car with cams and the 60 foot looks like you were on DR's but you said you were on street tires, and to pull that 60 foot under 3 thousand rpms with what I thought you had (280-290whp) sounded wrong, now that I see what you have done it makes more sense and good job! That's great for a street tire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts