Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been almost 20 years since I've owned a fox body. I currently have a supercharged 05 but I have always missed my 90 GT. Back in Feb I ran across a 88 with 94k original miles. A virgin car with 0 mods, even had the original factory mufflers. Picked her up for $2000 and started my project. So far I have installed an off road x, shorty headers, 70mm TB and spacer, 9mm Motorsport wires, MSD cap. I have also powdercoated the valve covers and intake myself and finished painting the car in my garage this past week. Still have alot of work to do but thats what makes it fun. Cant decide if I wont to put the stripe back on or leave it off and to do a Saleen wing or not. I think I will turbo this one instead of the supercharger route like the 90 I had and my current 05. Anyway here are some pics so far.

·
Registered
337 Posts
thats a damn good price for a virgin 5.0. how is it on rust?

I have owned 2 of them. once I have more money I am thinking of keeping my 06 as a street/occasional race car and picking up a fox or sn95 as a race/just street legal enough car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats a damn good price for a virgin 5.0. how is it on rust?

I have owned 2 of them. once I have more money I am thinking of keeping my 06 as a street/occasional race car and picking up a fox or sn95 as a race/just street legal enough car.
No body rust at all, just some in the engine bay around the battery and radiator and a little under the hatch. I got pretty luck on this one I think. I'll be doing the same thing, use my 05 as a fun street car and this one as a on the edge street/race car. Got too much money in the 05 to get put in the wall on the drag strip. This way I think I will have under 10k in a mid 10's car if I do the work myself.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks really clean man. You did real good to pick that one up for that price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Clean Fox. They are getting hard to come buy in descent condition for descent prices... they want an arm and a leg for a parts car too...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good find, nice and clean and keep us updated on the progress!

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
i dig it all but that white manifold. My car was uber stock when i bought it. It had the solenoid cover and rubber dizzy cover and the rear hatch teanu cover. have fun with it brah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts