Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For christmas this year I bought myself a 2016 Mustangt GT California Special. Has a few mods as of right now. So far pretty happy with it.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Having to get used to this new site.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,541 Posts
A beautiful car. I know you will love it. Myself? I love my old 2000. It has 213k miles and sill runs mid-12s in the quarter. Not bad for a daily driver.

What are your plans for the car?

P.S. I miss the old days when we talked cars and mods all day long. Now it seems no one is doing anything.

I got two compliments on my car today. The really like the mods. They said they remembered when I put the supercharger on. I went over to the car wash and the guy said my car sounded great.

Discussions and comments like that make modding worth it.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure tbh.

I have had a turbo and a centri so maybe its time for a PD blower. Just basic bolt ons for a bit. Def needs lowering for sure. Not a fan of the CS rims so those will go in storage. Have a MGW shifter on it now but want to switch to a barton.

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wanted a performance pack but couldnt find one in the area optioned how I wanted it. So I bought this. Then a month later I found the car I was looking for. Sent it to GTsetGO and he bought it lol

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts