Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Stig
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I used to post on here frequently a couple years ago but I sold my mustang to dabble in 4 bangers for a while. Had a WRX and then a Focus ST--and now I'm back with another new edge because it's still my favorite car I've ever owned!

Anyways, the site layout has changed so much lately! For whatever reason all the text is showing up in grey making it practically impossible to read...anyone know how to fix that?

Here's the new car and some details:
-30k miles
-Comp cams
-shorty headers, prochamber, Roush side exit exhaust
-Lowered (not sure on the springs but it's slammed)
-various other odds and ends

It's a hoot to drive and in great shape! Can't wait to get it detailed and take some better pics

Attachments

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Yeah I remember you from back in my early days here. Surprised you can still find GT's for that low of mileage lol. Sounds like its a decently quick car and has potential. Have fun with it!

·
The Stig
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I remember you from back in my early days here. Surprised you can still find GT's for that low of mileage lol. Sounds like its a decently quick car and has potential. Have fun with it!
I got spoiled with my old 04 which had ~28k on it I think and was completely mint...so I couldn't just get ANY car because it'd never be the same!

Welcome back, do you have any sound clips of your new ride?
I'll try to grab a few sound clips one of these days when it's not windy out...it sounds pretty nasty!

Found a great deal on a complete P1SC kit with all the fixings...so tempted to boost this thing already but I should probably wait lol

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Ok, I got bored and made some videos

https://youtu.be/UDT0LEUsGIM

https://youtu.be/ctZJWAbFb8k

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congrats and welcome back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts