Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and doc installed my caster camber plates this morning. trying to get the adjustment done, the little allen bolt on top by the strut nut is stripped out:mad: now i have to cancel my alignment appointment, and try to figure out what to do.

·
Registered
922 Posts
This would never have happened if you had kept the 4.10s!

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
:withhomo you always have bad luck but you find out fixes for us hahahaha

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
What kind of CC plates are they? I know some use the allen bolts. I have the Maximum Motorsport cc plates and they didnt use those. Im glad i paid a little extra for them. Well worth it.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it was tough to loosen, when i did get it loosened, i pulled the bolt and it had the threads on it from the plate. i got the mac cc plates, this is the first issue i have had with any of their stuff. i am sending them back, and they will be rush delivering me a new set.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still not getting better. the guy is going to send me a new set of cc plates. so i took them off. my rack and pinion bushings came in today, so i decide i will install those since i am there. well i get them out of the package and go figure, they are not offset:mad:. jegs does not have them instock (energy suspension) so i have to just get credit and either get a different brand or get them elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
man you need to look down your family tree mike and see who started an underground alcoholic company or tobacco like the kennedys..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts