Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm taking my 2000 v6 in to a shop this week end because it starts very ruff. On a cold start it takes about 6 seconds of turning to finally start and it sounds a little ruff when it does start too, but after that it's fine. It has 51,000 miles on it. My only performance mods is a removed air silencer. What do you guys think the problem might be?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never took had a tune up done since I had it or any thing like that had it for about 2 years. I keep up on the oil and oil filter though. I take it in for that and get the best.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luvdmustang said:
Top Gear said:
I never took had a tune up done since I had it or any thing like that had it for about 2 years. I keep up on the oil and oil filter though. I take it in for that and get the best.
just out of curiousity, you dont do anything to your plugs do you?
No

So if all I need is a new air filter and sparkplugs I don't need to take it in ?

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
at least on the dead car it did....

maybe if u us it in a motor that doesnt have soo much build-up it wouldnt do a ****

i doubt it ould clean the motor completely but i know it clean it up

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
like ordening somethin from B.K?

i always doubt that sefoam could clean good cuz or motor are like BIG compared to imports.. maybe that y i saw some results on "the dead"

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
02ponypackage said:
well yeah its the same if they were for the same thing...fuel is for fuel...oil is for oil...but they both are a filter
I ment is the fuel filter just another word for oil filter, but I guess their different now... never heard of a fuel filter though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts