·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will own one before i die

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
I always said that about the GT but i guess the cobra r is a whole hell of a lot cheaper...only by like 150,000 bucks... lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Damn that was a nice pass on the GT...

Love how the Cobra sounds too. Pure sexxxxxx.....

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
Damn that was a nice pass on the GT...

Love how the Cobra sounds too. Pure sexxxxxx.....
thats not how my sex sounds it more of squeeks (bed) and grunts and moans... :lol

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
^ driver mod.

the ford GT pulled on the R in the straights but the GT also hit his breaks in the turns too much. the diver in the R was a better driver.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
think i better change. pants are wet in the front

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the cobra r has extensive weight savings, cams, and exhaust and puts down 410 rwhp and with a complete maximum motorsports suspension pakage, running on nitto sp101. hes a pro quality driver and an instructer and he can really drive the piss out of that car. the gt was on hoosier race slicks, and also had blower pulley and a few other things. the zo6 was stock, id hope a factory built race care could put a woopin on both of them.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
the cobra r has extensive weight savings, cams, and exhaust and puts down 410 rwhp and with a complete maximum motorsports suspension pakage, running on nitto sp101. hes a pro quality driver and an instructer and he can really drive the piss out of that car. the gt was on hoosier race slicks, and also had blower pulley and a few other things. the zo6 was stock, id hope a factory built race care could put a woopin on both of them.
Id still own him in my car...
*quietly slips $50 into the Cobra R drivers hand*

·
Registered
971 Posts
My god that car sounded amazing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts