1. 01 4V Cobra Motor
2. Kooks LT, Catted X, Borla S Type
3. 3.73's
4. JLT CAI
5. BBK Throttle Body & Bigger MAF
6. UD Pullies
7. 125 Shot of Nitrous
8. Custom 93 Octane Tune

Around what HP & TQ Numbers would I expect to see on a dyno?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
dyno it and find out??

·
Registered
800 Posts
That's going off my friend's 01 cobra with all that **** plus a ported lower, minus the nitrous, putting down close to 350 on a dyno

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
425/380

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Torque should be higher with spray

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'm starting to have a change of heart. I want my car in the Mid to Low 11s in the Quarter mile.

I have a little over $4,000 to spend. So far I just have a stock 01 Cobra Teskid, after I pull the trigger on my Kooks LT & Catted X with Borla S Type Exhaust system I should be left with just a little under $3,000. Then I'm going to have alternative auto hook me up with custom tune and a 125 Shot N20 system. I'll be left with about $1,000 to buy my some nice 315/45/17 MT ET Street ll's.

What do you guys think? Honest Opinions here? Could I be using my money for something better?

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
I think I'm starting to have a change of heart. I want my car in the Mid to Low 11s in the Quarter mile.

I have a little over $4,000 to spend. So far I just have a stock 01 Cobra Teskid, after I pull the trigger on my Kooks LT & Catted X with Borla S Type Exhaust system I should be left with just a little under $3,000. Then I'm going to have alternative auto hook me up with custom tune and a 125 Shot N20 system. I'll be left with about $1,000 to buy my some nice 315/45/17 MT ET Street ll's.

What do you guys think? Honest Opinions here? Could I be using my money for something better?
An IRA?

Haha I'm just dicking with you man.
Subframe connectors?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Leave the 2v in. Put a blower or turbo on. Then a few suspension parts and tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts