Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the deal is with Baltimore Street Mods? They are the only website that has the stripes I've been looking at, but I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone from the company about the possibility of ordering a color chart, returns...etc. I saw on a few sites something about there being issues with the company last June, but I hope they are resolved because they are seriously the only site with a superstripe for the hood only, and a reverse c-stripe (I want to order from the same company for both so the colors are an exact match)

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
You may as well find a local vinyl graphics guy. Rob went to battle against Ford regarding copyright infringement mid to late 2009. It was still ongoing in mid 2010 and I'm not sure he's recovering from that mess. Last I heard he was working a regular job to compensate litigation costs.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i went to a local vinyl sign shop. i was able to look through a few different books of colors and pick exactly what color & quality i wanted. then they cut the stripes exactly the width i wanted.

if you decide to do this make sure they are going to warranty their work and also sit there while they do it.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I ordered the full superstripe kit from there with no issues a few weeks ago. I never had to contact them though. Kit is a good quality material (not the best but still good) and if I get them put on next week I can post some pictures.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm only trying to contact him so I can get a color chart...I'm 99%sure that the color will look good but I'd rather be safe than sorry...and I honestly don't think I have a local vinyl shop...lol

I'd have them painted on but hey, I'm not Rockefeller. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
I just recently installed a Baltimore street mods stripe kit on the mother in laws 07 gt vert. I believe she ordered it through stangmods.com. Perhaps you could contact them and see if they can get you the color chart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts