Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I finally tried out Bamachips 91 race tune. Let me just say that its badass. The difference from the 87 Performance to the 91 Race is night and day. The throttle is so responsive. I should have done this earlier. Now I gotta decide if I should keep throwing in some 91 in the tank and keep the race tune or try the 91 torq. Bamachips FTW=:rockon

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Yea it is awesome!!!! I ram my 91 race for a 3 weeks and then decided to switch to my 91 torque. The 91 race is definately jumpier off the line. Both are great tunes. The tourque is more for highway use. Glad to hear you are enjoyng the new power.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its WAY jumpier in 1st gear than it is w/ the 87 Perf. I raced srt4 w/ a CAI. Sure he got the jump on me but I walked him like he was standing still and thats cuz my tires are really thin and I spun in 1st and alil in 2nd

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Nice! Yea I couldnt believe the power increase when I put the delete plates and tune in at the same time!! It was like driving a new car that had way more power! This is definatley the fastest thing ive had or even been in. Everyday I drive it I have to floor it at least once. Its so much fun! I hate having to wacth out for cops all the time though. I have 2 speeding tickets within a year of each other so I really need to be careful.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea its 12:20am right now. Yea I got my first speeding ticket when I got this car. I'm saving for a forged stroker kit so I can throw a whipple later down the road

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
I got my 1st and second ticket in this car, LOL. And its my third car ive had since I was 16. Its like once I got this car cops were watching out for me alot more or something. Cops hate people with cooler cars than they have. Thats would be awesome to have a stroker. When I pay off my car and have alot of mileage on it then I am going to tear it down and put a 302 in it I think. I will probably buy a new mustang while I work on this one. I am racking up the miles quick, about 20,000 a year. That is the plan anyway, hopefully I graduate and get a good job or I do real well in the stock market, haha. Finances are tight right now, which really sucks cuz I need new tires, and I want to get rims at the same time.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
20,000 miles....WOW I put about 10-12,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Yea! I know!! It sucks! I live 40 miles from my work one way and about 12 from my school. I ahve 30,000 on it right now. It makes me really sad. I hate having cars with high miles. I like new cars, Lol

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I drive 5 miles to/from work. school is about 3miles away

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wish we could get 93 where I live...I guess I could mix VP c12 that I put in my quad...well maybe not. But 91 race tune with 20 X 10's in the rear still chirps the tires from 1st to 2nd and even 3rd to 4th. I never knew how close to stock I still was with fords tuner. Doug kicks ACE.....I just cant find anyone who wants to race me now..

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey guys I am getting ready to order the JLT intake and tuner. which one is a better tuner Xcal3 or the predator? Again I will be buying this from Bama probably within the next week or so.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.