Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the bama tuner for the 2010 mustang gt 5 speed? Would you say it's worth the money, i'm flipping back and forth between it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Better late than never...

Obviously a little late to be of help to tratt441, but I thought I would offer my two cents for others who might stumble on this thread. I purchased a CAI and tuner package from American Muscle (tunes by Bama) and installed them today on my 2008 GT. I am very pleased with the result. The increase in power, while not astonishing by any stretch of the imagination, was noticeable. More significant was the the improvement in throttle response. I was very pleased, as always, with American Muscle, and Bama support was great when I placed a call to them. Bottom line...if you have the coin, I think you will find it is money well spent. :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
customer service is top notch, and free tunes for life!

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
I am as well, and all I hear and read is great service to please.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I've dealt with Bama the sct programmers are great but as far as there tunes I ran rich all the time. Honestly I think they just bump up throttle response and and everything jive together. Come to find out after running there tunes they were writing my tunes for the wrong Cai kit and diferent maf size

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
My car runs a little rich. I've been having problems getting my handheld to connect to my car, I'm afraid to screw with it, I called SCT and the guy there really wasn't a whole lot of help. As for Bama, I've talked to them and the guys there were helpful when revising my tune.

·
"Junior, hold my hat!"
190 Posts
I have a BAMA custom race tune. Love it and it makes a big difference. More HP, faster and much quicker throttle response. Highly recommend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts