Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Why is this non-tech post about a completely different forum posted here? Move to clubhouse. Move this guys build thread to the build section too...

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mckayla-maroney-i-dont-give-a-****-gif.gif

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
So you come in here bitching about how corral banned you because you didn't ship parts out in time, and blame Paypal for taking a while to issue a refund? I highly doubt your getting any sympathy.

·
K1w1
941 Posts
WTF!!! 99% of the time this forum is great and then this happens. The OP was venting a little. Ok, not the right forum but bloody hell, no need to go all postal on him.

Jeez...

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
619 Posts
welcome to mm, you should take the time to review the forum layout and make some practice posts before posting another thread or else you will get the above responses and be labeled as a dumbass. I mean no disrespect by this, just trying to help you a touch since nobody else has posted anything even close to helpful. good day sir ;)

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
So you come in here bitching about how corral banned you because you didn't ship parts out in time, and blame Paypal for taking a while to issue a refund? I highly doubt your getting any sympathy.
You sold the same aftercooler to 2 different people??? Who did you ship it to?

:dunce:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts