Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
K1w1
941 Posts
The OP's story is hard to follow,
No it's not, maybe you just need to learn to read...
...and I don't give a ****.
This is the sort of response that is the reason I don't visit nearly as often as I used to. Some people's attitudes have go to the dogs, it's pathetic.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I find this statement hilarious in so many ways

OP. its ok dude. MM is like a women on its period (only gayer). She gets mad for no apparent reason. but other than that, she's the sweetest most loveable thing on the planet. Dont let people scare you away. people in the tech are just.. jumpy. your new. you'll learn the ropes.

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I deleted the original post because it was not worth the hassle and some were getting confused and thinking I only had one aftercooler when I had two. It was my screw up I fixed it.Now I am going to move on and no more complaining.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I don't know if it applies but I've been dying to use this pic:

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

This is the sort of response that is the reason I don't visit nearly as often as I used to. Some people's attitudes have go to the dogs, it's pathetic.
I read real good.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I just don't think it's cool to brag about being banned from a forum for intentionally or unintentionally ripping someone off. Maybe you weren't bragging but that is how I took it. The integrity of corral and even this site as far as a classified section has to be based on trust. I'm not sure how corral works but we have the itrader rating. Maybe if the infraction was slight, they could have given you a bad review and let the next person who purchases from you decide if it's worth the risk. If you indeed did nothing wrong I'm sure corral will lift the ban.

also

·
Run What You Brung
706 Posts
OP seems to be trying to make amends... Lets just let him do his thing and see how he turns out.

OP you have a second chance

http://howtostayfitwhenyoufeellikeshit.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/and-dont-****-it-up.jpg

21 - 40 of 75 Posts