Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have two stangs and my gt is my daily driver...so far it has 355 gears msd igition ac delete and smog...bbk straight pipe with flowmasters..so what else should i do next??? underive pullys??? well i want to turbo it later on what r some parts i could use for now until i turbo my car?? performance wise..like pullies intake??? what heads... and im not trying to spend more then 5000 cuz its daily driver and i already got turbos and turbo headers...i wat something nice for daily driving....that doesnt waste too much gas

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
sub frame connectors, mass air conversion

do the intake at the same time as your heads....Trick flow cylinder head are highly recommended on this forum

·
Registered
249 Posts
Being one that prefers to keep my research to a minimum, are the trickflow twisted wedge top end kits good all around set ups for an 89 GT, that's my dd, potential autocrosser, maybe drag car a couple times a year jack of all trades sort of car? I've heard great things about Trickflow parts and would rather not spend my time matching up all sorts of different manufacturer parts. Thanks! Oh, don't mean to hijack that thread, just seems to me some good knowledge in this thread. The link below is what Im looking at. With a Vortech low boost SC in the future.

Trick Flow® 360 HP Twisted Wedge® Top-End Engine Kits for Ford 5.0L: TFS-K514-360350B - trickflow.com

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Being one that prefers to keep my research to a minimum, are the trickflow twisted wedge top end kits good all around set ups for an 89 GT, that's my dd, potential autocrosser, maybe drag car a couple times a year jack of all trades sort of car? I've heard great things about Trickflow parts and would rather not spend my time matching up all sorts of different manufacturer parts. Thanks! Oh, don't mean to hijack that thread, just seems to me some good knowledge in this thread. The link below is what Im looking at. With a Vortech low boost SC in the future.

Trick Flow® 360 HP Twisted Wedge® Top-End Engine Kits for Ford 5.0L: TFS-K514-360350B - trickflow.com
Ive heard that's a good kit...I don't have it though. The 170 heads which is what those are in your link, many on this forum have them and have nothing but good things to say about them.....as for that intake and cam I'm not sure, I'm sure some one else that knows better will chime in... It might be better to piece it together with used one and save some money. check out the classifieds at The Corral

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Trickflow top end kit with the Track intake is a good all around setup. If you plan on boosting on top of that, keep the boost really low or you'll crack the block. To the OP, underdrives and electric fan can both increase performance and save a little fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts