Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
Well Jakashh I liked it because it portrayed the realism in the middle east as far as a video game can get. The sound was also better for the guns and the graphics were a tad better IMO. The guns didn't look like cartoons LOL That's my view on it. I also enjoyed the story line. I have yet to play live.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Its pretty good. I also would reccomend Medal of Honor if you have not played that. I loved it as much as COD Black Ops :)
I havnt played a medal of honor game in a while, i do like black ops though even though i am not really big on combat type games i mostly just play the zombies side game haha.....but dont want to take over this thread with other games

·
4,893 Posts
Yeah the new medal of honor is over the top really compared to the last few before that really sucked Flat trust me. The new one is worth a play.

p.s. back to original topic, I don't want to thread jack either LOL

·
meh
5,272 Posts
I used to play the hell out of BF1942 for PC.. the Desert Combat mod for it is cool. I bought BF2 right when it came out and only played it for about 5 minutes. BF2142 looked pretty cool, but I've never played it.

Eventually I will build a new computer and start playing again.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Go rent Bulletstorm. It's a fun and pretty hilarious playthrough. But not worth buying cause once you've beaten the campaign, you've pretty much seen it all.

·
4,893 Posts
Have you played the campaign for BO? Seriously, a TERRIBLE story line. I would say it's the worst one (story line) to every come out.
Yeah the black ops story line kinda sucked I know LOL I don't have live so thats what I play and it got the oldest the fasted out of all the cod's I have. I wish it was better BUT there was zombies LOL but then again playing by yourself gets old when you cant get past round 12!!!! :mad:

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah the black ops story line kinda sucked I know LOL I don't have live so thats what I play and it got the oldest the fasted out of all the cod's I have. I wish it was better BUT there was zombies LOL but then again playing by yourself gets old when you cant get past round 12!!!! :mad:
Wow you must really suck at zombies.

For me WAW got oldest fast. I loved the story though, mainly because you could blow people to bits with the machine guns and explosives. I'll never sell that game.

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
VIdeo games will kill your mind

1 - 20 of 60 Posts