·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nathan Wright
Bath, Pa
BBK 78mm tb/plenum
150obo

I have a BBK 78mm tb/plenum for sale. Its only got about 500-600 miles on it. Its just to big for my car. It sounded really good on the car tho, it whistled when the throttle would open up. Im asking 150obo

pm me if interested

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i'll take it if it doesnt sale! or give u 160 or so for it!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ok...thanks

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Nathan Wright
Bath, Pa
BBK 78mm tb/plenum
150obo

I have a BBK 78mm tb/plenum for sale. Its only got about 500-600 miles on it. Its just to big for my car. It sounded really good on the car tho, it whistled when the throttle would open up. Im asking 150obo

pm me if interested
you said the bbk plenum was too big for your car? what do you mean? I"m looking at getting on for my 4.6L 2V, just wanted to know your feedback on the plenum/intake combo?

Thanks,

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some people say that the 78mm is too big for a stock motor. They say that you only need a 75 or 78 if your going forced induction or a lot of nitrous. dont quote me on that tho. the plenum and everything bolted up fine just allows to much air in.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
some people say that the 78mm is too big for a stock motor. They say that you only need a 75 or 78 if your going forced induction or a lot of nitrous. dont quote me on that tho. the plenum and everything bolted up fine just allows to much air in.
Kool, that bbk combo was actually recommened to me by my local mustang shop as an upgrade to do without boosting.. I just want to make sure the car still sounds good (not obnoxious) and idols clean.. it's a daily driver you know..

Oh do you still have it? or is it sold?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it idled fine, sounded awesome when you cracked the throttle. you could really hear it sucking air, it wasnt obnoxious. i do still have it but theres a few guys in front of you that are interested. ill keep you guys posted.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ok awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.