1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
763 Posts
Save up for the tuner CAI combo, and go JLT not BBK...Wait till you can get the harnes to for the fog lights... this is all just my opinion

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Honestly, I would not spend any money right now if I were you. I would save up for gears and tlok, or if you already have that, I would save up for supersuxmotorsports stage 2+ H/C/I for nearly 1500. That's what I am doing, but I do already have some basic stuff done, and I have no inclination of getting a GT any time soon at all.

BUT, for the two mods you mentioned, I would get the fogs. a cai without a tuner is pretty much worthless. So get the fogs. They are pretty damn sweet.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
I agree that CAI without a tune aren't gonna do much. I'd go for the grille out of those two options. I'd love to put the foglights in my grille. If only it werent such an expensive project on the 2010's...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think i'm going to save up and get the fog lights and harness all at the same time. I'm not really looking to do much performance wise because i'll probably only have this car another year or so. So anything I do i want to be fairly cheap and cosmetic. I plan on getting a GT or cobra when i pay on this car enough to get rid of it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts