Modded Mustang Forums banner

BBK Cold Air Intake

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mustanglover73 
#1 ·
Just got mine today... I had $200 in paypal and thought why not. I installed it today. It was a fairly easy install and looks good. It def made my pipes louder and it makes a really sweet sound when you touch the pedal. Sounds like a little turbo spooling up. You can easily tell its sucking in air. For the money I think it was a pretty good mod. I was going to get the Steeda one with a Tune but I just didn't feel like dropping the money for one. This is a very good alternate

See less See more
#6 ·
i have this intake the only thing that i don't like is sometimes you can hear it rattling. It's the heat shield rubbing against the car. I just put some tape in between the intake and the car, that seemed to work. But other then that i love it. It sounds great and i think it looks the best out of the choices we have for the v6.

#10 ·
I love it! Couldn't be happier. For the money you cannot beat it. I was going to get a better CAI and get a tune but then I was just like why spend all that $ when I can just drop $200 on something that would get started. Unless you want to make your sixxer the best it can be I highly suggest going that route. But I may get a gt soon so I went the cheap route and just went with the BBK. It sounds sooo sick when you get on the gas. You can hear it just sucking in air. Sounds like a little turbo. Install was soo easy. Took me 20 mins. Good to have a friend around to lend a hand. But I highly suggest this to anyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.