Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[ame=http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww144/scott2001GT/?action=view&current=BBK010.flv]
[/ame]

Got it on a about a week ago...works great! The throttle response is a lot better!

Question too....The upper part of the JLT piping that connects to the T/B. Procharger said I can use that instead of doing a pipe from them. Do the hoses that go into that uppep JLT pipe stay there?

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
looks good.

and yes you should be able to use the upper part as you will still have a piece of pipe that connects to the throttle body. just look at the power pipe from anderson and you will see what i mean

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good.

and yes you should be able to use the upper part as you will still have a piece of pipe that connects to the throttle body. just look at the power pipe from anderson and you will see what i mean
Well I am going to use the Procharger factory inlet pipe to the P1 for now.

But there are 2 hoses to the upper parts of the JLT. I cants find that on other procharger pipes to the throttle body..

Yeah Jeff likes the same haha

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
nice very nice same one im getting after i go F/I

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I hope it works well the my P1sc this spring!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hoping man...i am hoping!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
nice i have the money to buy a s/c right now but i need to buy another vehicle first so i can garage the stang for the winter and make it my sunday driver then the saving starts again ugh

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah saving sucks b.c u want it now lol

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah its sweet! I love it! I think the P1 will be a little bit better of a whistle though!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and thanks!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just need the mounting bracket, 2 tubes, injectors(for xmas) and fuel pump.

should be on about mid january or early Feb!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got a stall too!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
**** yeah! love autos. preference of course. 4:10s, procharged, and stalled! then next winter will be HP292 cams or CMS 2.5 blower cams!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts