Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
carbon fiber.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBK shorties.. not as easy as you would think. I guess I'll need to get a new dipstick tube now. :eek: The instructions were almost useless. Hopefully they sound bad ass.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
BBK shorties.. not as easy as you would think. I guess I'll need to get a new dipstick tube now. :eek: The instructions were almost useless. Hopefully they sound bad ass.
I bought BBK equal length shorties...biggest mistake of my life. :lol

·
carbon fiber.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had no leaks from the bbk's to this day.. I'm looking to do 3.73 gears, a new differential, wind star swap, cold air induction, dual exhaust, cams, pulleys, lifters, coil overs, 17x9.5's in the rear and 17x9's rapped in hankook's, new bushings, sway bars, and a tune up and chip reformat this summer. Also I will be entering the R&D phase of making my carbon fiber dash, and a cosworth rs inspired carbon fiber hood. Next year I'm hoping to make my carbon fiber front fenders, doors, a rear defuser, and trunk. Once I have a proper product I'll be posting pictures and taking orders.

·
Live Hard Die Hard
1,454 Posts
Ive got a slammed mach with bbk long tubes I love them definetly a great buy but not an easy install had to cut a few bolts down and tear off the front end but definetly worth it wit a good tune you ll really let her breath

1 - 9 of 9 Posts