Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am installing BBK LT's and matching off road H-Pipe on my 01 Bullitt this week. What are the hp and tq numbers I should be expecting? Also do I have to get a tune or will I be able to wait about 4-6 weeks? I only drive the car about 60-75 miles a week.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It all depends on your current mods, I picked up 12rwph/10 rwtq (power comes on about 150rpm sooner all across the board). I had my car dyno'd before the install (I was running FRPP shorty's and an O/R Mac H pipe) and after the install (Mac Stainless Steel LT's, Mac O/R Prochamber).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I have on the car is Super 44 Flowmasters. Other than that it is stock. I am hoping to get around the 15-17rwhp/12-15rwtq but that might be wishful thinking.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would try to stay conservative with ur numbers...my buddys mach 1 only gained 7 hp with his bbk LTs

·
Registered
640 Posts
:eek: Really only 7 rwhp. That is probably the losest I've heard. I hope mine ain't that low, I'll be pissed. Did he have a tune on it?
yeah he later got a tune. the dent in the LTs for our cars are awful on those headers. it seems like no air can flow through that part.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I have heard that before but I have seen dyno sheets with more than a 7 rwhp gain. I will try to search another form and see if I can find some. I am hoping for at least 10-14 rwhp and 10-12 rwtq.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yeah I have heard that before but I have seen dyno sheets with more than a 7 rwhp gain. I will try to search another form and see if I can find some. I am hoping for at least 10-14 rwhp and 10-12 rwtq.
i think u could get those numbers. i would be upset too if i only gained 7. keep us updated though, im very interested to see what u can make

·
Registered
150 Posts
Although 10rwhp may not sound like much, it's good for at least 1/10 off your 1/4, maybe 2/10. The help out all the way across the board, especially low and top end. If you have cams, the longtubes will help them make max power.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Although 10rwhp may not sound like much, it's good for at least 1/10 off your 1/4, maybe 2/10. The help out all the way across the board, especially low and top end. If you have cams, the longtubes will help them make max power.
Well I don't have cams. I really don't want to break into the motor for any work. I plan on in the next couple of months adding a JLT CAI, a custom tune, alum. drive shaft, and some 3.73's. After that stuff I'll probably leave her alone.

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Your dyno must read high to have the dyno numbers you post in your sig. That's insane. We are pretty much the same minus tb and plenum and aluminum driveshaft.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts