Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so blk98gt is selling me his bbk o/r H...he wants 100 bucks shipped to my door...they are not that rusted at all just at the ends where they bolt on....should i go through with it...or spend the 150 and get the jegs h pipe....feed back asap....:)

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
idk...i have the money but i dont have the money ya know...i think im just going to spend 50 or so on dumps...that should be just as loud if not more...what do you think?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Honestly H-pipes sound 10x better than dumps(personally) its in fine condition, may not look pretty but it does its job hands down. If you dont want to buy it no big deal ill try and sell it elsewhere, its not a whole lot of money since im only gunna be getting 70 out of it. Either way its up to you, its your sound of your car.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
idk...i have the money but i dont have the money ya know...i think im just going to spend 50 or so on dumps...that should be just as loud if not more...what do you think?
Being dumped with a stock h will not be as loud as an o/r h exiting the rear. Now do both and that would be plenty loud for you, but just the o/r h will put a smile on your face.

·
Registered
285 Posts
my bbk has a big bbk stamp on it.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
big mike thats a nice ride you got there...nice numbers to imo....put cams in the thing...anyway...blk98gt....you got yourself a deal my friend...

·
Registered
285 Posts
yeah thinking of doing vt stage 2. they do really good with the bottle. just wanna make sure that a 2v is what i want. never know might end up doing another motor swap;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts