Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, probably gonna go with a custom x or h pipe havent decided.

For Sale

Name: kyle
Location (city, state): Las vegas NV
Items being sold: BBK Shorty H pipe for long tube headers
Price:100$
Picture(s) of item:
its just an h pipe, Brand new. box was thrown away cause bbk seems to like sending their items in boxes 3 times too big. flanges still have cardboard on them. item is brand new

EDIT: sorry i didnt make it clear this is for a 1996-2004 gt

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey guys, probably gonna go with a custom x or h pipe havent decided.

For Sale

Name: kyle
Location (city, state): Las vegas NV
Items being sold: BBK Shorty H pipe for long tube headers
Price:100$
Picture(s) of item:
its just an h pipe, Brand new. box was thrown away cause bbk seems to like sending their items in boxes 3 times too big. flanges still have cardboard on them. item is brand new
Any pics you can send to [email protected] ?? Also, any idea on what shipping would be if they are shipped to 32958?? The Vero Beach/Sebastian Florida area. Please lemme know. Very interested. P.M. me if you can. Thanks very much

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its an off road h, well if shipping is not that much i dont mind including it. let me get a shipping quote today and that will determine if its included or not.

wanna send me a pm with your cell number so we can make this a bit easier? i can text you pictures as well if you want

also im assuming you want it shipped to a residential???

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shipping to 54303 looks to be about 30-40 bucks just doing it on a quick shipping calculator. ill split the shipping with you... that sound fair??

so 120 shipped and its your chrisrhymer

EDIT: also if its cheaper then i dont mind lowering shipping... just havent gotten this thing on a scale. i just pulled it out of the box actually.... freakin bbk uses monstrous boxes that barely fit in my back seat haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts