Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i am brand new here so im sure both of these questions have been asked before, ive been looking for a week or so for different coilovers for my car im not wanting to go for the "stanced" "flush" "slammed" look but on the other hand i want more than the normal 2 inches that eibach/qa1 systems offer. a buddy of mine found some bc coilovers only made in europe (from what he said) that he says will give me what im looking for. so my question for you all can anyone confirm or deny this.

now for the tranny question i bought the car as a auto (because of the awesome deal i got) and now i have the money right to purchase a manual swap. my question.....is there anything that i should be mindful of or any tips to maybe speed things along....also is the auto driveshaft and manual the same?

thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Maximum Motorsports Coilovers is what I recommend. Don't go redneck/ghetto and cut springs and honestly I do not know how reliable the BC coilovers are for the Mustang. BC Coilovers are pretty good but never seen them on our cars and well, I am sure you don't want to waste money.

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
2" is perfect for what you want. Look at Swervos car, his car is only dropped 1.5" and it sits ****ing great. More than 2" is overkill.

·
Registered
303 Posts
2" is perfect for what you want. Look at Swervos car, his car is only dropped 1.5" and it sits ****ing great. More than 2" is overkill.

I assume that he has a new edge since it is under the 99-04 section so the new s197 is not the same type of drop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts