Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Growing issue

With this situation regarding my TPMS kit.

Purchased a wheel and tire kit from you all on Oct 20, 12. The TPMS kit was completely defective and you all promptly sent me a replacement. There was one defective sensor in the replacement kit and that was promptly replaced as well.

The sensors that are in the tires now will respond to a tire shop's reader, but will not sync to the car. I called you all 2 days ago about this and was put on hold for over a half hour and then I was told that I would receive a call back shortly and did not.

I've been a loyal customer since I got my first mustang, but this is beginning to wear on me. And sorry for the harshness of the title, it was posted when I was a little heated over the whole thing! :(

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
With this situation regarding my TPMS kit.

Purchased a wheel and tire kit from you all on Oct 20, 12. The TPMS kit was completely defective and you all promptly sent me a replacement. There was one defective sensor in the replacement kit and that was promptly replaced as well.

The sensors that are in the tires now will respond to a tire shop's reader, but will not sync to the car. I called you all 2 days ago about this and was put on hold for over a half hour and then I was told that I would receive a call back shortly and did not.

I've been a loyal customer since I got my first mustang, but this is beginning to wear on me. And sorry for the harshness of the title, it was posted when I was a little heated over the whole thing! :(
GT350,

I'm extremely sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you and I'll be sure to discuss this with my CS team.

Can you shoot me a PM and I'll have my best Customer Service Supervisor contact you directly?

Hang in there. We'll get you squared away very quickly!

-Dan

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Just to keep you updated. My CS Management team has your information and will be contacting you this afternoon!

Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it!

-Dan

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and thank you dan for helping me attempt to get this situated!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
and thank you dan for helping me attempt to get this situated!
No worries man! I haven't heard anything from you, I wanted to make sure that you're all squared away?

I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dan,

I hope you had a great christmas and new years as well!

I appreciate your effort but I believe your company is well on its way to losing a loyal customer permanently.

I was told by a certain CS rep on the 28th that I would have a credit set up to my account the following monday (being the 31st). It's been Thursday for 2.5 hrs (although I'm aware that you guys aren't open right now) and I still have no credit in my account for the defective TPMS sensors that are on my vehicle so that I can acquire a set of my own and finally get this issue resolved.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Dan,

I hope you had a great christmas and new years as well!

I appreciate your effort but I believe your company is well on its way to losing a loyal customer permanently.

I was told by a certain CS rep on the 28th that I would have a credit set up to my account the following monday (being the 31st). It's been Friday for 2.5 hrs (although I'm aware that you guys aren't open right now) and I still have no credit in my account for the defective TPMS sensors that are on my vehicle so that I can acquire a set of my own and finally get this issue resolved.
I apologize for dropping the ball on this! New years through off our system's a little bit, however that's no excuse. A CS manager will be contacting you immediately.

I would hate to loose you as a customer, however if that's the case I want to at least get you your credit and do everything possible.

Hang in there!

-Dan

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be completely honest, I'm reluctant to take my business elsewhere.

I've bought from you guys for over 3 yrs now and for 2 different cars, usually everything is great even when there is an issue.

I was just contacted by someone and hopefully this will finally have the ball rolling again and I wanted to apologize again because I really don't mean to come off as impatient or standoffish with you guys. I did not take into consideration any possible new years hrs that may have been going on at your all's end.

My biggest frustration with this whole thing is that if one of your CS managers say something will be done by a certain date, do it by that date/time. I think I would've been fine if I was notified the day of and told that it was going to take a couple more days, you know? But, I was out of the loop :(

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
To be completely honest, I'm reluctant to take my business elsewhere.

I've bought from you guys for over 3 yrs now and for 2 different cars, usually everything is great even when there is an issue.

I was just contacted by someone and hopefully this will finally have the ball rolling again and I wanted to apologize again because I really don't mean to come off as impatient or standoffish with you guys. I did not take into consideration any possible new years hrs that may have been going on at your all's end.

My biggest frustration with this whole thing is that if one of your CS managers say something will be done by a certain date, do it by that date/time. I think I would've been fine if I was notified the day of and told that it was going to take a couple more days, you know? But, I was out of the loop :(
Yeah, I agree. I'm sorry for the misleading information. The Holiday's did throw things off and with Inventory for the New Year/being out of the Office! We should have notified you of that, to save you the hassle and frustration.

I'll be sure to make sure this doesn't happen again. I'm glad to hear you're all set up now. I've looked into the order myself and see that the Credit is processed. All we have to do now is wait for it to hit your account!

Thanks for your patience in this matter while we got your squared away! I really appreciate it.

-Dan

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dan,

I really appreciate everything! I'm glad it's finally squared away!

AmericanMuscle had a bit of a hiccup but there's not a better site out there when it comes down to it.

I apologize again for anything brash I've said and tell Jamie I appreciate his help as well.

-Tyler

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Dan,

I really appreciate everything! I'm glad it's finally squared away!

AmericanMuscle had a bit of a hiccup but there's not a better site out there when it comes down to it.

I apologize again for anything brash I've said and tell Jamie I appreciate his help as well.

-Tyler
No worries Tyler. I apologize again for us dropping the ball, but I'm glad we we're able to get you squared away!

Thanks for hanging in there with us! We really appreciate your business and loyalty.

-Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts