Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
If you have stock sized water pu mp pulley the you can leave your ps down in it's original spot without hitting the belt on the waterpump pulley. What you have to do is get string, route it through the pulleys like you would with a serp belt and mark or cut. Get your fat ass out side in the day light and go to a parts store with string in hand. Compare serp belt sizes to what your string is and get one the closes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have stock sized water pu mp pulley the you can leave your ps down in it's original spot without hitting the belt on the waterpump pulley. What you have to do is get string, route it through the pulleys like you would with a serp belt and mark or cut. Get your fat ass out side in the day light and go to a parts store with string in hand. Compare serp belt sizes to what your string is and get one the closes.
**** you you ignorant piece of ****, first of all im not fat, im in the army and in great shape. i only asked because someone on here new the belt i needed for something else dumb ass. if someone else did it then i wouldnt have to deal with the guys at the autopart store.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
**** you you ignorant piece of ****, first of all im not fat, im in the army and in great shape. i only asked because someone on here new the belt i needed for something else dumb ass. if someone else did it then i wouldnt have to deal with the guys at the autopart store.
LOL you want a tissue?

Seriously though don't take it so serious, I tend to try to put some humor in a few post from time to time but I see your this close to being a section 8 :eek: so stop being so ****ing lazy looking for someone to spoon feed you a part number and wobble your ass out and get it done.

The time you took to post back, you could have had it done and over with already right

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
IF you know the length why the **** did you make a thread? You do know parts stores know the length of belts right? Theyre marked, its not some magic guessing game based off each belts random number

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
:lmao to this whole thread!!! I think again someone should of used the search feature. ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
i have nevr seen a diagram for a NON AC car, with only smog pump deleted, with ps pump in stock location, where ac pump is on a AC car

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is the Ac eliminator bracket the same style as stock non ac car bracket?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.