Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rumor had it that you could use the stock belt but that is not true, So my belt is not fitting with my supercharger, i do have a aftermarket water pump pulley which is much larger then stock and all the other pulleys are stock size with a 3.33 vortech pully. The water pump is the same size as the aftermarket underdrive pulleys except i left the stock harmonic balancer on there, anyone have any idea what size it could be? it looks like its off about 10 inches

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My stock belt is 102 inches, i dont have 80$ to risk on belt size, what the size of belts are from N/A to supercharged.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
you can return them if they dont fit. I had to go back and forth when i went 8 rib and different pulley sizes.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
i didnt think you could fit the underdrive water pump pulley with the stock crank. they must be super close

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
With a 3.33 pulley, a 108" belt will fit. A 108" belt will fit from a 3.12 to a 3.6 pulley. I use a 107.5" on my 2.87, but a 107.38" would fit good too.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Oh no, I didnt know you could run a blower with UD pulleys

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Thats windsor. 99-01 is windsor, 01-04 is romeo. You could probally find one cheap.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
sorry man i just looked at my pulleys and all i could find was the stock romeo water pump pulley. i thought i saved the windsor water pump i pulled out of my old motor but i guess not.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
windsor blocks are way better than romeo blocks its just your water pump is diff than the romeo's. you can swap out your entire water pump for a better one for fairly cheap. then you can use a romeo pulley.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts