Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tall tell signs that I could see that if my frame was bent??? Really worried??

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Look at all your door gaps and hood gaps and trunk gaps, see if there right..look under the car for anything unsual..I had a 95 mustang that the front was bent a little in the front it didnt affect the car at all though, drove great. Does it drive straight?? When we bent a frame racing we would usually just reset the toe and square it up and sometimes it was even better

·
Registered
904 Posts
whats giving you the impression that your car is bent? It may be somthing completely different

·
Registered
374 Posts
do your doors shut good, this is why subframe connectors should be your first mod........

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my car kinda pulls to the right and it kinda drives wierd, but I am thinking now that my shocks/struts are bad. I had an allignment like 6 months ago so... My old tires had alot of wierd wear on them so i just assemed. I can say that I was rough on the car with those tires. When I put the car on a lift the left side is lower than the right, don't know if that could be an indicater??

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
there's probably miniture unicorns jumping around in your exhaust, poking holes, and shitting in your filters...

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts