Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rebel Of The Sacred Heart
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish i could remember the name of the guy i spoke to, but I cant remember who it was. Anyways about a month or so ago I ordered a factory GT grill for a V6 S197 I was working on at my job, and when it arrived one of the tabs that held in the passenger fog light was broke off and the driver side was about to fall off. This was obviously a problem that happened during production, cause you sould see where the tabs attached to the grill was just not right. So it wasnt American Muscle's fault at all. I called them up right away, and I was helped by the nicest customer service rep i have dealt with, and ive dealt with a bunch of them. I told him my problem, and he immediatly said im gonna ship you a new one this day. He didnt question anything, which was really nice, cause sometimes you get services reps that want to argue with you. He also emailed me a pre-paid shipping label to send the broken part back to them. The replacement part showed up extremely fast, and it was in perfect condition.

So i just wanted to share my story dealing with AM. I was very pleased with my business with you guys, and will be using you again in the future.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i myself have nothing but good things to say about AM. i have been using them for damn near everything on my car and i have called them a couple of times asking some questions and they are very responsive and open. couldnt get a nicer group of people if you ask me, plus their prices are always good. but alas i have nearly run out of things to buy from them so it might be a while before i get something else. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts