Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yaooo

Any suggestions for the best exhaust kit for my 2008 mustang v6 to give her a meaner, louder & cleaner roar?

I aint trying to make it loud but sound like a dying cat....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yeah iv been hearing dat alot too
sounds clean n mean....but sadly i gotta wait awhile for my whip to be fixed. got into a nasty accident....a NON license driver speeding hit my rear side breaking my axel n shattering the driveshaft. sucks =/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt like the v8 it kills gas, its heavier, and i dnt find it worth it.

hahaha im getting a whole new rear axel, shocks, brakes, name it im geting it brand new

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
gt gets nearly the same gas milage

get flowmaster A/T's with a custom H pipe

·
Registered
43 Posts
I agree with V606er... flowmasters are good for the V6.... i got them on my car and i love em... performance wise tho an x-pipe might be a little better than an h-pipe... but i kno people running either an x or h, and both are good choices

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have the flowmaster A/T series myself but i've also heard good things about borla stingers but i dont know how they sound the the v6.

A v8 is nice if you want performance. If you just want a mustang and dont care about power and speed then the v6 will be fine

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
for sound, do yall prefer x or h pipes? and why?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
h-pipe is better on the sixxers
are you talking about the s197 6's, b/c ive heard the new edge's sound different than 05+

does a stock s197 GT H pipe work on my car?

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
are you talking about the s197 6's, b/c ive heard the new edge's sound different than 05+

the sn95s and the s197s do sound different. the x-pipe still adds raspyness to the s197s, but they add more on the sn95s. imo the best way to go is either h-pipe or prochamber from mac (not sure if they make them for s197s).

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
gt gets nearly the same gas milage

get flowmaster A/T's with a custom H pipe
no they dont get the same mileage... and lets be realistic how many of us on this forum doesnt have the need for speed

+1 on the exhaust combo

I agree with V606er... flowmasters are good for the V6.... i got them on my car and i love em... performance wise tho an x-pipe might be a little better than an h-pipe... but i kno people running either an x or h, and both are good choices
no the v6's already get raspy.. with a x it gets worse...

I have the flowmaster A/T series myself but i've also heard good things about borla stingers but i dont know how they sound the the v6.

A v8 is nice if you want performance. If you just want a mustang and dont care about power and speed then the v6 will be fine
stingers are to costly for a v6... you wont get the tone your looking for in them.

they do sound different... the s197's are quieter too.. but IMO sound better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts