Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a guy here in stl that has mac lt's o/r prochamber, and violator catback...it is the loudest thing i have ever heard...we were racing and he had me by a fender when he hit 4th, it made my ears have that wierd feeling when something is too loud!! it is amazing

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I was looking to go with the Prochamber and LT's. Is it really that loud? I don't want it to be TOO loud, I just want a good sound. I don't want any problems from the boys in blue.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what catback are you going to pair it with?

and yes with the pypes violator catback it is unbearable...i love it

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are they chambered mufflers or strait through

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats close...the one i heard with the violators was a little bit sharper sounding...its amazing

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you and your 4v...kind of bias dont you think

·
Registered
856 Posts
the exhaust clip of the LTs, Prochamber, and Magnapacks is from someone on here. forgot his name. Sweet2kstang i think...

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
That is sweet2k's car. It has a magnaflow magnapack cat back. It sounds even better in person.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im going to get a sound clip of his exhaust this friday...its...i dont even know and not to steer away from the thread but wtf is it with the bosnian kids in stl that ALL own a 700 hp cobra...im not kidding they are everwhere

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
hmm I ran against some one in my area with a really loud est up too im going to try to find him and ask what hes got goin on under there, sounded nice too.
dude, fix your sig pic. the back of your car is cut off and theres a tumble weed in the pic:eek:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts