Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to the local junkers around here this weekend and I'm gonna scout some heads. what's the best?

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
there is so many floating around in the classifieds on here and corral i wouldnt bother going to the junk yard. pretty sure one on corral is relatively low miles and cheap..like 150 shipped

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
'01-'04 Mustang, '02+ Explorer, '02+ Crown Vic/Grand Marquis PI cylinder heads.

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
I've got the parts for the entire pi head swap if your interested. Pm me

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
And the swap is a whole lot more than just heads. It heads intake manifold,entire intake tract,timing cover,alternator and various sensors. I suggest really looking into the work involved.
And I have everything you need but I've got a pp plenum,accufab 70mm tb and a bbk cai. These parts alone new is what I'm asking for everything to do the swap. All you will need to buy is gaskets and head bolts.
Do NOT re-use your head bolts. They are torque to yield and stretch once installed. Re-use will lead to gasket leaks.
I've got a pair of stage 2 shm cams I'll throw in to. They need to be degree'd and once you do the swap a dyno tune is your best bet.

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
yea i'm gonna send them to the machine shop to check them over and do what they gotta do
Get them to install time serts in the plugs holes too. Then you never have to worry about spitting a plug,which is expensive if it happens. Pay a little now or alot later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts