Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into getting some HIDs for my '10 mustang with stock halogen headlights. Ive herd retro-solutions offers some kind of bulb capping with theirs, would that be the best way to go? money isnt an issues, just want the best quality.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
I prefer DDMTuining.com. their Raptor 55w kits are only 60 bucks or so. been running their kits for a number of years with no issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think the 2010 mustangs have any sort of cap on the bulb is that going to be an issue for other drivers? I dont want to blind everyone as i drive past.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
ive always used vvme.com kits, never had any big issues. couple of my friends use DDM and they have had to send multiple ballasts back

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
ive always used vvme.com kits, never had any big issues. couple of my friends use DDM and they have had to send multiple ballasts back
damn lol..i had the same issue with vvme ballasts so i went to DDM and have been very pleased

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
Retrosolutions if you want great quality. DDM is great value for money, and I've been pleased with their products, though there are definitely better HID systems out there. And if you ever have to warranty exchange any product with DDM, their turnaround time is about a month, which is unacceptable by my standards.

Results for 55W DIGITAL HID kits

1 - 12 of 12 Posts