Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice for some power mods for my auto '02 GT. I haven't done anything to it except throw in a K&N filter. Any suggestions for power mods that won't make me go broke lol. I've been thinking of getting a shift kit or a valve body for it. I've also considered getting a new intake system as well. Anyone got ideas?

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much do you think it would run me to get a J-mod done?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Don't forget the "gas pedal mod". It will put a smile on your face for pennies. :)

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^Yeah, totally forgot about that one. Weight reduction helps a lot. If your car isnt lowered and you want to do it cheap, cut 1.5 coils off each spring. Its very easy to make your own rear seat delete and that can be done for less than $20-30

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't forget the "gas pedal mod". It will put a smile on your face for pennies. :)
I had no idea what that was until you posted that and I did some research. I might have to try that out. Do you know of any ill effects of it though? Like stretching the throttle cable?

·
4POINT6
429 Posts
I personally did not like the gas pedal mod in my automatic. I would always press both pedals at the same time since the brake pedal is so wide and close to the gas..

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
A for sale sign.

JK JK, Gears are the cheapest, most "felt" mod. IMHO

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A for sale sign.

JK JK, Gears are the cheapest, most "felt" mod. IMHO
Haha I know I get crap all the time because it's an auto. But, she's still my baby lol. I think I'll invest in some 4.10's whenever I get paid again.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
A mustang is a mustang, whether its and auto, or stick, a v6 or a v8, they are all fun. theres nothing better than making a Mustang your own.

Props on Afghan

<--- Former Marine

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A mustang is a mustang, whether its and auto, or stick, a v6 or a v8, they are all fun. theres nothing better than making a Mustang your own.

Props on Afghan

<--- Former Marine

This is true.

And reps for being prior military :drink

1 - 20 of 40 Posts